Oatmeal or porridge oats are an excellent food for diets for a gout diet plan! But first a definition is needed. We are talking about whole grain oats.
In North America processed oats are called oatmeal or oat bran; in Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and sometimes in Canada, they are popularly called porridge, or porridge oats. In Britain, they are often called Scots porridge oats, because of their long-time popularity in Scotland. In Ireland – Irish porridge oats or just porridge oats.
Read on. . . . . .
Melons come in many varieties and in different sizes. Fresh slices, fruit salad, juicing, savoury combinations with lean ham, prawns, smoked chicken, roast duck or prosciutto.
Rock melon (Canteloupe): has netted beige coloured skin and peach coloured flesh with a musky aroma and flavour.
All melons should be heavy and firm for their size. Avoid damaged or soft melons. Rock melon (Canteloupe) has a porous skin allowing the exotic smell to come through when ripe. Ripe rock melon (Canteloupe) and honeydews will yield to gentle pressure at the flower end.
Learn more about the benefits of rock melon in page two of this article.
Even if you have a rock-hard pack of abs, you still have belly fat. And how much flab you have around your middle has a big impact on your health.
Learn more about the risks posed by your belly fat as described by Sonya Collins in page 2 of this article.
Liz Vaccariello, author of The Digest Diet, explains how you can lose weight fast by eating foods you already shop for, as certain foods, actions, and activities can gently shift your body into fat release mode.
Please navigate to next page and learn the fat releasing foods to lose weight as shared by Liz.
Obesity and losing weight is a matter of grave concern for people who are overweight and have no time to indulge in physical activities or work out at the gym.
However, this can be compensated if one follows a strict nutritious diet.
Read on and learn more great tips to assist you to lower your risk of overweight and obesity related illnesses.
The good news is that there are ways to keep your holiday cooking free from saturated fats and trans fat.
Please flip over to page 2 and read the 3 tips from Dr Chandall.
Why I did The 90 days Challenge with Membership Site Central (MSC)?
Because the program was structured to ensure I will get the intended results – to build and run my own Challenge.
- I was guided to build and run my own Challenge in my niche step by step;
- I was guided to create, review and execute my own marketing plan;
- I was guided on how to promote my upcoming Challenge at social media through effective engagement – teasers, announcement and the launching itself on the launch date;
- I was guided to create press releases using the template provided about my upcoming Challenge and published them through reputable press release agents on the net;
- Since the 90 Days Challenge was made public, it serves as a positive motivator, as I am more resolute to do better than my fellow competitors – to accumulate as many points possible by completing all the daily tasks and seeking supports on my participating in the 90 Days Challenge at social media and other channels.
- We were encouraged to work as a team to help, assist, encourage and motivate each other both in groups and with accountability partner to ensure everybody win at the end of the 90 Days Challenge – reach our goal to build and run our own Challenge and running a functioning membership site;
- The 90 Days Challenge has help in my personal and professional growths. I have learned to be more focus, i.e.; doing what is important first, managed distractions better, have more self-discipline, i.e.; doing things that I know I should do (that matters), rather than what I want to do – in other word trust the system, open to new ideas like doing videos and Google + hangouts;
- Over the 90 days Challenge it has help me to develop new beneficial habits like managing my time more effectively such as to reduce time watching tv and do thing that matters – i.e.; that will help to build and growth my business.
The 90 Days Challenge was built to ensure it participants win and reach the intended goal:
- To build and run their own Challenge in their chosen niche;
- To run and maintain a functional membership website that will get them continuous passive income.
In closing, I would strongly recommend you to join the 90 Days Challenge with MSC, and trust the system, i.e.; the program curriculum, the panel of experience and skillful coaches that not only give guidance and motivation, and at the same time wholeheartedly want you to succeed.
To learn about The 90 Days Challenge please click on my picture below. You will be sent to the the leaderboard page. In this page click the “Take The Tour“ button and learn more about the Challenge and to register as a participant.
This is Shah from www.loseweightlosefat.com.
UMSS 90 Days Challenge: My Testimonial – Lose Weight Fast Malaysia